English Language Learners (ELL)
We teach the English language to people from around the world.
Learn English skills including reading, vocabulary, grammar, speaking, listening, pronunciation, work skills, computer skills, writing, culture, and civics.
About Our Classes
- All ELL classes are FREE!
- We offer morning and evening classes at Literacy Green Bay and the 亚色视频 Green Bay Campus.
- Virtual classes available for all campuses (Green Bay, Marinette, Sturgeon Bay, Crivitz, Luxemburg, Oconto Falls, and Shawano).
- NEW for SUMMER 2022! In-person morning class at 亚色视频 Luxemburg.
- Our instructors are experienced in teaching and in cultural diversity.
- 亚色视频 also offers classes tailored to companies' and workers' needs.
The English Language Learners (ELL) program at 亚色视频 began off-campus in the early 1970s with an influx of Vietnamese refugees. More Southeast Asians came to the Green Bay community in the 1970s and 1980s. The Hmong and Laotians arrived as refugees, and the ELL population grew rapidly. Hispanics began settling in the area in the early 1990s.