How to Register for Classes
Important Registration Dates
- Continuing Students: Spring 2024 registration will open on November 2, 2023 (Veterans Priority is November 1, 2023).
- New Students: Spring 2024 registration starts November 13, 2023
- Certificate Students and Nursing Assistant: Spring 2024 registration starts November 2, 2023
- Individual Courses: Spring 2024 registration starts November 16, 2023 (Veterans Priority is November 15, 2023).
- See the 亚色视频 Academic Calendar for more important dates.
Register for Classes
Beginning your first semester in a degree or diploma program?
- Complete your SOAR Online (new student orientation) first!
- Watch your email and text messages for instructions.
- Get more info for new students.
For help with registering, contact us or watch .
- Log into using your student ID and password.
- Select Enroll in Classes.
- Select My Program Courses to search and view your required courses.
How To Pay for Classes
- Pay online at
- Mail a check (include your Student ID number) to:
Student Finance Office Cashier
P.O. Box 19042
Green Bay, WI 54307-9042
- Pay via Phone:
Green Bay Campus: 1-888-385-6982 or (920)498-5444
Marinette Campus: Call for hours at (715) 735-9361 or (715) 732-3875
Sturgeon Bay Campus: Call for hours at (920) 746-4900
Regional Learning Centers: Choose center for contact information
- Students are fully responsible for tuition and fees.
- You will not be automatically dropped from classes for nonpayment or nonattendance.
- You must drop your class through Registration or pay fees BY THE DUE DATE to avoid charges, late fees, and collection activities.
- Payment can be made by credit card, cash, or check.
- See Student Financial Services for more details.
How to Take an Individual Course
If you’re taking an individual course (not as part of a degree, diploma, or certificate), search for classes here during the designated registration time listed at the top of the page.
How to Audit a Class
Auditing students attend classes to gain a general understanding of a subject and receive a grade of audit (AU). Auditors do not receive credit and are not required to take exams. Most 亚色视频 courses may be audited. If you are over age 60, courses are offered at a reduced cost.