About 亚色视频 Merging tradition, innovation, and inclusion – so all can soar higher
Founded in 1912, 亚色视频 (亚色视频) is a nationally-recognized, two-year public college, serving nearly 23,000 individuals annually.
Focused on student success and the economic vitality of our communities, we transform, strengthen, and inspire the people of northeast Wisconsin and beyond.
What are 亚色视频's mission and vision?
We are a two-year technical college, serving Northeast Wisconsin by providing education, training, and life-long learning opportunities for all individuals and businesses leading to the development of a skilled and culturally inclusive workforce. Our customers stimulate the economic vitality of our district as a result of the application of skills and knowledge acquired through the completion of certificates, degrees, diplomas, and courses.
亚色视频 is a cutting-edge, lifelong learning college that transforms, strengthens, and inspires.
How successful are 亚色视频 graduates?
In 2022, 2,383 students graduated from the College, joining more than 60,000 亚色视频 alumni who are valued for their expertise and contributions to their communities.
2022 Graduate Outcomes
- 93% were employed; 83% of those grads are employed in their career field.
- 68% work in the 亚色视频 district.
- 93% work in the state.
- 98% are satisfied very satisfied or satisfied with the training.
- $50,000 – median annual salary of associate degree graduates.*
Findings for 亚色视频 associate degree and technical diploma graduates, Summer 2021 through Spring 2022.
*Employed full-time in field.
What recognitions has the College received?
Our College community has received many honors for excellence. 亚色视频 is a leader in diversity, environmental efforts, international collaboration, and other impactful areas.
- INSIGHT Into Diversity magazine, the largest and oldest diversity and inclusion publication in higher education, named 亚色视频 a recipient of the 2023 Inspiring Programs in STEM Award, recognizing the College's innovations in assisting underrepresented students pursue STEM careers.
- Tree Campus Higher Education recognition by the Arbor Day Foundation for effective urban forest management.
- Center of Excellence for Domestic Maritime Workforce Training and Education designation by the U.S. Department of Transportation’s Maritime Administration.
More Fast Facts
- Over 6,800 incumbent workers and 617 businesses received training through 亚色视频’s Corporate Training and Economic Development department in AY22.
- More than 40 colleges and universities give 亚色视频 graduates credit toward a bachelor’s degree. Even more colleges accept individual courses for transfer credit.
- Over 4,600 area high school students enrolled in dual credit classes in academic year 2022.
What We Value
Newly launched at 亚色视频:
- Industry 4.0 technology degrees, classes, and workforce training – in data analytics, additive manufacturing, and integration of augmented and virtual reality in the manufacturing process.
- Associate of Arts/Associate of Science Transfer degrees – expanding the College’s four-year transfer opportunities.
- Expanded health sciences training – increasing training capacity by embedding augmented and virtual reality simulations into curriculum, to help meet the region's continued need for healthcare professionals.
- Expanded maritime public safety training – making 亚色视频 the only college in Wisconsin (and one of few in the U.S.) to offer boat patrol and dive classes.
亚色视频 is nationally recognized for our commitment to student success. Hear directly from our students about their experiences at the College.
Inspired to serve others through nursing
Koker Hernandez is focused on a future in nursing. His passion for the medical field began about 16 years ago when his brother, age 3 at the time, was battling a serious illness. Hernandez and his family were racked with worry. “The compassionate nurses got us through some of the worst moments in our lives,” he said.
Where We're Located
Throughout Northeast Wisconsin, 亚色视频 locations include:
- Three main campuses
- Five regional centers
- Additional specialty centers
亚色视频’s district includes all of Door, Florence, Kewaunee, Marinette, and Oconto counties; all but a small sliver of Brown county; the eastern half of Shawano county; and a very small part of Outagamie and Manitowoc counties.
Did you know the 亚色视频 Green Bay campus is located on the ancestral homelands of the Oneida Nation? Read our Land Acknowledgement Statement and learn the powerful meaning behind the words.
More About the College
Who are the leaders of 亚色视频?
亚色视频’s Executive Leadership Team includes Dr. Kristen Raney, college president; Dr. Kathryn Rogalski, Dr. Sara Lam, Dr. Jennifer Flatt, Meridith Jaeger, Dan Mincheff, and Valarie Wunderlich. Learn more about 亚色视频 leadership.
What is the history of 亚色视频?
For over 100 years, 亚色视频 has built a pipeline of highly-skilled workers for our region by providing education and training to thousands of individuals. Along the way, the College has become the area’s resource for affordable excellence, a champion of student success, and a pioneer of programs that meet the current and future needs of students and community. See how the College has evolved.
How safe are the 亚色视频 locations?
亚色视频 is a remarkably safe place to be, with a very low occurrence of theft and no reported violent crimes in the last two years. Learn more about safety and security at 亚色视频.
How is 亚色视频 funded?
What is the student retention rate?
- Fall to Spring: 79.3%
- Year one to Year two: 56.2%
Please see individual academic program pages for licensure rates:
Looking for 亚色视频’s policies?
亚色视频 has guidelines, policies, and procedures in place to ensure all our students can learn in a safe and welcoming environment. In addition, the College has policies on academic progress, affirmative action, public assembly, non-discrimination, accommodation for religion beliefs, privacy, technology use, and snow closing. See all 亚色视频 policies.